Powering Eugenie.ai’s New Website
Fractal is a multinational artificial intelligence (AI) company headquartered in New York, USA with offices in 18 locations across the globe, including the UK and India. Along with being a prominent player in the AI industry, Fractal also offers services in consumer packaged goods, insurance, healthcare, life sciences, retail, technology, and finance.
Eugenie.ai, Fractal’s latest product, finds anomalies in high-velocity data. Eugenie.ai simplifies complex business decisions with accurate data insights. It is capable of providing users with critical information that can prevent errors, thereby reducing any negative impact on the overall business.
- Website design
- User Experience (UX)
- User Interface (UI)
Eugenie.ai required a new website design which succinctly explained its many features while catering to the target audience. The brief stated that the design needed to be aesthetic and minimalist.
As a concept and as a product, artificial intelligence can be difficult to express in a minimalistic design. Brucira’s challenge was to incorporate all of Eugenie.ai’s important aspects while attracting new clients for Fractal through an attractive yet simple design.
- A new website with a futuristic yet aesthetic design.
- Accurately assessing the product and business requirements.
- Including relevant product content within a minimalistic design.
- Expressing the nature of the company, i.e. display startup culture.
- Transforming information-heavy enterprise content into an attractive, fun design.
- We studied the business requirements for Eugenie.ai’s website and incorporated the critical aspects into an Information Architecture (IA) document that served as the framework for the website and its pages.
- Next, we worked on locking down the illustration style. A banner illustration depicting a person using Eugenie’s AI-powered platform and receiving key insights from it was designed to be the main illustration on the website’s homepage.
- The above mentioned illustration was created with Eugenie.ai’s primary logo colours: Red, Yellow, and Blue. This was to maintain a visual connection to the brand’s identity while expressing the product’s ability.
- To incorporate a modern vibe that showcased Eugenie.ai’s startup culture, we worked with Fractal to define photography guidelines. Using this guideline, we were then able to get photos that aligned with the product & design as banners across various pages. Using photos taken of the actual team at Eugenie.ai created a personalized touch, something stock photos would not be able to offer.
- Eugenie.ai was created keeping in mind a futuristic yet minimalistic design brief. Brucira achieved this by incorporating collapsible elements on the website.
- Regular scrolling allowed the user to view an attractive, aesthetically pleasing, yet minimalist website but if they needed information, it was available with an easy click.
- A clean yet visually pleasing website design that offered information without cluttering up the entire website was the final result.
- As the initial load time could turn users away, we created their existing loader that displays the following:
We proceeded with bringing these steps to life with illustrations. Here’s how we went about doing that:
- We began the visualising process by collating all the information into an initial render and created a cover picture. This cover picture served as the source of reference for the 10 steps in the roadmap.
- For article illustrations, we developed the story of a girl who owns a small retail business and is facing issues due to the pandemic so that the users could see their issues accurately represented and addressed.
Powered by a new website design, Eugenie.ai was offered to its target audience: CXO-level clients. In this digital world, a website is almost always considered the first point of contact. A well-designed website builds credibility and trust among both existing and new clients. Brucira designed Eugenie.ai’s website to inspire that trust, build lasting business relationships, and share information about the product in a visually appealing manner. The modern, startup vibe of the website was appreciated by the Eugenie.ai team and the website design helped the product stand out amongst its competitors.
With Eugenie.ai, Brucira explored an agile yet attractive way of displaying content on websites.
We developed a great partnership with Brucira and their dedication to our website is evident in all aspects of the site. We appreciate their attention to detail and creative approach to bringing our new exhibit to life online.